- This event has passed.
PWSA(NZ) 2018 Family Camp
May 11, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - May 13, 2018 @ 1:30 pm$5 – $40
Please see our camp programme. We can confirm that we have been successful in obtaining grant funding from Pub Charity for a short sibling support workshop for children age 8 plus – we would like to make families with children of suitable age aware of this opportunity. Our programme also involves activities such as archery, team initiatives, orienteering, mudslide, visiting glow worms and a camp fire. (NB. The instructed activities will be for people with PWS and siblings only.) Accommodation is in shared cabins with bunks. We have use of 16 cabins in our lodge which means we will be able to spread out and keep cabin groups small. Within these constraints we will do our best to accommodate your needs – please let us know if you have any requests you would like us to consider.
- Names of all attending (incl carers):
- Ages of any children (under 18):
- Mobile phone number for a member of your group:
- Emergency contact name and number (someone not at camp):
- Carer email and mobile phone number (for adults attending with a carer):
- Any special dietary needs / food allergies:
- An approximate arrival time (for those not booking flights):
2. Please pay your camp contributions by Friday 6th April into the PWSA account (your NAME and CAMP as references.)