WHAT IS THE BEST DIET FOR PWS?
- A reduced-energy intake, well-balanced diet improves weight control in children with Prader-Willi syndrome – J. L. Miller, C. H. Lynn, J. Shuster, & D. J. Driscoll, 2012.
- Exercise and Physical Activity for children with Prader Willi Syndrome: A Guide for Parents and Carers – Kirsty Reid and Peter SW Davies, Children’s Nutrition Research Centre, University of Queensland
- New Concepts in Nutrition: PWS Nutrition Revised – Linda M. Gourash, MD, Pittsburgh Partnership, 2017
- The Mediterranean Diet and an Overview of Low Carb Diets for PWS – VIDEO CLIPS from Melanie Silverman’s presentation at the FPWR 2018 conference. Full video available here.
- Optimal Nutrition in Prader-Willi Syndrome – Slides by Melanie Silverman MS, RD, IBCLC.
- Nutrition Tips for PWS – VIDEO of Hannah Stahmer, MS, RDN, LD, presenting at The Mac Pact PWS Conference, 2017
- Overview of Diets explored in the TREND Community PWS Diet Initiative (also includes ‘The White Paper’ review, 2016, and diet resource sheets by TREND and The Charlie Foundation.)
- Prader-Willi Syndrome: The Behavioral Challenge – A Brief Summary for Professionals (FOOD SECURITY) – Drs Gourash and Forster, Pittsburgh Partnership, 2016
- Food Security The TRAIN Model – VIDEO of Dr J Forster presenting at the 3rd Asia-Pacific PWS Conference, 2015
- Food Security Checklists – Janice L. Forster, MD & Linda M. Gourash, MD, Pittsburgh Partnership
- What’s Wrong with Food Rewards in PWS? – Drs Gourash and Forster, Pittsburgh Partnership, 2015
- Food is Never OK in the Classroom – from The Gathered View (ISSN 1077-9965), PWSA(USA), 2006
- Increase Success in the Workplace: Limit Access to Food – by Lisa Graziano, Prader-Willi California Foundation
- Beyond The Diet – For the Dietitian – by Janalee Heinemann, from The Gathered View (ISSN 1077-9965), PWSA(USA), 2005
- Meals and Snack Ideas for PWS – by Melanie Silverman MS, RD, IBCLC.
- PWS Recipe Exchange – A Facebook group for parents and carers to share tips and recipes.