- The Mental Health of People with Prader-Willi Syndrome with Specific Focus on Mood Disorders and Psychotic Illness – Tony Holland B.Sc., M.B.B.S., M.R.C.P., M.Phil., F.R.C.Psych., Emeritus Professor of the Psychiatry of Intellectual Disabilities, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, 2017
- Prader-Willi Syndrome: A Primer for Psychiatrists – Janice L. Forster, MD and Linda M. Gourash, MD, The Pittsburgh Partnership
- Psychiatric Alert! PWS Information for Psychiatrists 2018 – Janice L. Forster, MD and Linda M. Gourash, MD, The Pittsburgh Partnership
- The course and outcome of psychiatric illness in people with Prader-Willi syndrome: implications for management and treatment – Soni S. et al, University of Cambridge, 2007
- Behaviour and Mental Health in Prader-Willi Syndrome – a video featuring Professor Tony Holland, by PWSAI and IPWSO, 2014
- When and Why to Consider Psych Medications in PWS – a video featuring Elizabeth Roof, M.A., H.S.P., Vanderbilt Kennedy Center, by FPWR, 2015.
- Pharmacodynamic Gene Testing in Prader-Willi Syndrome – Janice Forster, Jessica Duis and Merlin G. Butler, 2020.
- Recommendations for the Diagnosis and Management of Prader-Willi Syndrome – A.P. Goldstone, A.J. Holland, B.P. Hauffa, A.C. Hokken-Koelega, M. Tauber, 2008
- Diagnoses and characteristics of autism spectrum disorders in children with Prader-Willi syndrome – Elisabeth M. Dykens, Elizabeth Roof et al, 2017
- Mental Health and Behaviour Changes: when should parents seek help? – Drs J. Forster and L. Gourash (Pittsburgh Partnership) and Kathy Clark R.N., M.S.N. (Medical Coodinator PWSA USA), 2018
- PWS Mental Health Guidebook – This book by FPWR and Lauren Schwartz Roth, Ph.D. can be downloaded from the FPWR website.
- Mental Health Problems in Children with Prader-Willi Syndrome – Skokauskas, N., Sweeny, E., Meehan, J., & Gallagher, L., 2012
- PWS Mental Health Research Strategy Workshop Proceedings: the state of the science and future directions – Lauren Schwartz, Anthony Holland, Elisabeth Dykens, Theresa Strong, Elizabeth Roof and Jessica Bohonowych, 2016
- Part 2: OCD, Anxiety and Strategies for Success – VIDEO, Elizabeth Roof, FPWR Canada Conference 2013
- Grief and PWS: possible reactions and how to provide support – by Janalee Heinemann, Director of Research and Medical Affairs PWSA(USA). Reprinted with permission from PWSA(USA).