- This event has passed.
10th International PWS Organisation Conference 2019 – Cuba
November 13, 2019 - November 17, 2019USD150 – USD280
This is IPWSO’s 10th international Prader-Willi syndrome conference. These are held every 3 years, each time in a different country. The conference has 4 different programmes available: Clinical and Scientific, Parents & Family, Professional Caregivers and Providers, plus there will also be activities for people with PWS and other family members.
This conference is being held in Havana, Cuba. Cuba has been an important part of IPWSO’s large ‘family’ of 105 members and has a team of dedicated families and professionals. This conference is being hosted by the Cuban Society of Human Genetics (SOCUGEN).
- share knowledge about Prader-Willi syndrome
- network, learn and collaborate
- hear great speakers
- meet scientists, doctors, carers and families from around the world
Conference fees range from $150-170 USD for parents / families to $250 – 280 USD for professionals. Click here to view fees.
- Clinical and scientific conference: 14 to 15 November
- Professional providers and caregivers conference: 14 to 15 November
- Parents and families conference: 16 to 17 November
- Activities for people with PWS: 16 to 17 November
- IPWSO General Assembly: late afternoon 17 November
Key social events:
- Welcome reception: evening of 13 November
- Cuban dancing show: evening of 14 November
- Gala dinner: evening of 15 November
- President’s event: evening of 16 November
Registration, call for abstracts and conference accommodation advice coming soon!